What wearables or other tracking devices are compatible with the Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep app?
Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep is compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled heart rate and movement tracking devices.
Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep also works without a connected device, providing guidance based on subjective sleep information reported while using the app, and answering the evening and morning questions. Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep works well with the sleep diary only.
Some of the most popular devices compatible with Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep are:
- Apple Watch– for iOS only (Watch OS version 6.0 and higher)
- Chest Belts with BLE protocols that provide HRV capabilities such as:
- Polar H7
- Polar H10
- Wahoo tickr (except TICKR X, TICKR Fit and TICKR Run)
- Cardiosport HRM
- Suunto, Under Armour
- Garmin HRM dual
- Garmin, the compatible brands are:
- VIVOSMART 4
- VIVOSMART 3
- VIVOACTIVE 3
- FENIX 5 SERIES
- VIVOACTIVE 4
- FENIX 5S+/5+
- FORERUNNER 245 / 245M
Get up to 20% discount on a Garmin wearable
- EarlySense contactless under the mattress disc:
- EarlySense live
- Beurer Sleep Sensor
- iFit Sleep Sensor
- Fitbit Wearables (Syncs with the Fitbit app, providing Fitbit’s sleep analysis)- Available on iOS, Android coming soon
To get more information on whether your tracking device is compatible with Sleeprate- Balance Your Sleep, contact our support team.
Ask any question or visit us
on social media to learn more
We’d love to hear from you!