Experienced full-stack Mobile DeveloperNovember 11, 2015
SleepRate is expanding its activities and is looking for a bright, energetic experienced full-stack mobile developer with strong coding and communication skills to join our team.
In this role you will design and develop our native iOS and Android applications and work also on Java server and utilities that support our native applications.
About the company:
SleepRate leads the way in sleep optimization technology. Our mission is to help consumers achieve their physical and mental goals by optimizing their sleep. More than 50% of the population suffers from sleep related issues that affect their ability to be productive, be in shape and maintain a healthy weight. Our service utilizes a proven set of behavioral change algorithms, developed at Stanford University, with our patented sleep analysis technology, to help users optimize their sleep in order to reach their goals of losing weight, improving fitness and gaining productivity.
Our service consists of native mobile applications combined with cloud based sleep analysis and treatment system. We use Java, Objective C, Swift, HTML5, Docker and other new cutting edge technologies to quickly build the best experiences for our users.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack mobile developer.
- Design and build advanced applications for both iOS and Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional people to define, design, and constantly ship new features in agile methodology.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Being a great team member and having awesome social skills.
- Academic degree with at least 2 year proven experience in writing code and software development.
- Experience working with iOS and android frameworks (have 2 apps in the market).
- A familiarity with Objective-C and XCode (Advantage: Swift).
- Experienced with server side Java programing, spring, git (Advantage: docker)
- Strong experience with MySQL and familiarity with Redis.
- Experience with design patterns, third-party libraries and rest APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
We work at SleepRate because we get to solve hard problems and work with a diverse group of people. There is no better reason to come to work in the morning when you know you are solving problems that affect people’s lives in such a significant way.
Are you up for the challenge?
So don’t leave us hanging. Apply today!Send your resume